Check Out Our Portfolio!
Featured Case Studies
One of our specialties is installing content management systems and programming custom frontends utilizing existing design material. Here are some examples:
- Atlantic Geothermal, LLC - A business specializing in the advocacy and development of geothermal power systems, Atlantic Geothermal required a professional new website to catch the eyes of potential new investors. Movable Type was utilized as not only as a CMS to replace a series of flat HTML pages previously administered with the notoriously sloppy Dreamweaver, but also to integrate the company's blog into the same website, which was previously run off-site on Blogspot.
- Brandin Split-Cane Rods - Bamboo Fishing Rod manufacturer who needed a new simple CMS to replace an aging PHP4-based system that wasn't compatible with newer hosting platforms. Movable Type was employed for this purpose, and all previous page content was imported into the new CMS.
- Greg Marks - Social Security disability lawyer who needed a CMS to manage his website (which was previously a series of flat HTML pages) that was also SEO friendly. Previous content and design was carried over to a point where Positronic Design could work their SEO magic.
In addition to the aforementioned clients in our portfolio, we also provide consultation to a variety of clients, both local to southern New England, and nationwide. Here are some of them:
- BlackberryOS - In addition to providing initial design mockups, we also advised BBOS on all aspects of its web business, including advertising, server administration and bugfixes, until it was sold in 2010 by now-former owner Brett Wyman.
- Metroid Wiki - We managed and ran the server of the internet's biggest source of information on the Metroid video game series from its inception in 2009 until it was sold in 2011 by its now-former owner, Nathan Janc. In addition to server managment, we also provided security consultation and updates to the site's MediaWiki software.
- Positronic Design - In addition to providing subcontracted programming labor for Positronic's clients, we worked closely with them throughout 2009 and 2010, advising advising them on solutions for the needs of their clients, performing research and making recommendations to improve the security of their hosting infrastructure.
-  Indicates work was performed as a subcontractor for Positronic Design